Lounsbury Chevrolet Corvette Show - June 8, 2019

Started by HATE2W8, June 11, 2019, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HATE2W8

We could not have asked for a better day.  126 Corvettes registered (thank you to the 98 that pre-registered).  A successful show for Lounsbury and our members were happy to volunteer to help:  Angela Bourgeois, Helen Estabrooks, Libby Rayworth and Dave Gates on registration desk; Charles Gould, Chanel Michaud, Trueman Copp, Vic LeBlanc, Roger Bourgeois parking cars (hope I didn't miss anyone), and especially thank you to Charles LeBlanc who stayed behind to help Roger put away banners, etc. 

I believe the volunteers with the Southeastern NB Autism Resource Centre, who set up a BBQ, were pleased with the turnout.  This is a big fundraiser for them and they work hard at making it tasty.

Thank you to Lounsbury for all the prizes.  I don't remember all the names of those that won (Paul Dunn would have made it a point to mark down - I really miss him for things like that), but I do know that our member Marcel Allard walked away with the 60 inch 4K TV.  Congratulations to everyone that won!!!
(More photos on Facebook)