Atlantic Nationals weekend - July 3-7, 2019

Started by HATE2W8, July 17, 2019, 02:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HATE2W8

What can I say about this weekend.... if you participated in only one activity, you had a fun time.... if you participated in the 5 days of events, you had a blast.   
The Thursday run through Kent County, following the coastline where possible, with a meal at Pirate de La Mer, was an activity that saw 7 Corvettes with a VW pace car.  Ok, the VW tried to keep everyone together.   
The Friday run to Cap Pele, a meal at Fred's Seafood Restaurant, and then a viewing of Michel LeBlanc's special collection was very enjoyable.  I believe we ended up with about 15 Corvettes.
Saturday was the BIG DAY for the Greater Moncton Corvette Club with about 120 Corvettes registered in one group.  Many parked within the site with their hot rod, mustang, etc., friends.  The weather was HOT!!   A great big Thank You to all the members that helped make it a perfect show.  The meal at the Baci Italia restaurant was excellent, with more great give away prizes.   I understand that our charity, the Southeastern NB Autism Resource Centre, was very pleased with the weekend and donations received.  I likely will hear directly from them once they get their wind back.
Sunday was a little more relaxing, but many of the Corvette members had their car numbers drawn for Atlantic Nationals' giveaways during the day. 
Already getting things in motion for next year.   See you then.   (check out more photos on our Facebook page).